5 Wishes, 5 Questions, and 5 Reasons
I was tagged by Da Wheel of Life and Happiness about 5 Wishes, 5 Questions, and 5 Reasons. I guess it’s time Rasa Malaysia readers know more about me…
5 Wishes This Year:
- I wish to visit more Unesco World Heritage sites this year; for example: Hoi An in Vietnam, Lijiang in Yunnan, China, and Luang Prabang in Laos.
- I hope to buy my new dream car end of this year. Can you guess what is it? Clues: It starts with a B, and it’s topless!
- I hope Rasa Malaysia continues to grow in terms of popularity and readership. (Thanks everyone for your kind support and encouragement!)
- I love tropical islands. The clear blue sky, aquamarine water, and gentle sea breeze always make me deliriously happy. Hopefully I will get to go to Maldives this year.
- Last but not least, I wish all my loved ones are blessed with great health (and wealth) this year.
- Who is the first blogger you’ve met?
- Who is the “most wanted to meet blogger for you?”
I am greedy so I have three on my list: Chubby Hubby, Eating Asia, and Real Thai (alphabetically).
- Who is the “I can meet, want to meet but somehow never got to meet” blogger?
Mei Yen and Tummythoz.
- Who are the group of bloggers you most wanted to meet?
Everyone who is on OC Food Blogs.
- Do you have any bloggers/blog readers that you wish to meet right now?
Claude-Olivier of 1001 Recettes and Tigerfish of Teczcape.
5 Reasons Why I Blog:
- I want the world to learn more about Malaysian food.
- I love to cook (and eat, too).
- I am passionate about digital photography (a wannabe!).
- I am conveniently addicted to the internet.
- Most importantly, I want to document all my favorite recipes, especially those from my family.
You Might Also Like These Recipes Below:
Sign Up for Email Updates
Enter your email for new updates: recipes, giveaways, and more!