5 Wishes, 5 Questions, and 5 Reasons http://rasamalaysia.com/5-wishes-5-questions-and-5-reasons/
March 18th, 2007 18 Comments

5 Wishes, 5 Questions, and 5 Reasons

I was tagged by Da Wheel of Life and Happiness about 5 Wishes, 5 Questions, and 5 Reasons. I guess it’s time Rasa Malaysia readers know more about me…

5 Wishes This Year:

1. I wish to visit more Unesco World Heritage sites this year; for example: Hoi An in Vietnam, Lijiang in Yunnan, China, and Luang Prabang in Laos.
  2. I hope to buy my new dream car end of this year. Can you guess what is it? Clues: It starts with a B, and it’s topless!
  3. I hope Rasa Malaysia continues to grow in terms of popularity and readership. (Thanks everyone for your kind support and encouragement!)
  4. I love tropical islands. The clear blue sky, aquamarine water, and gentle sea breeze always make me deliriously happy. Hopefully I will get to go to Maldives this year.
  5. Last but not least, I wish all my loved ones are blessed with great health (and wealth) this year.

5 Questions:

1. Who is the first blogger you’ve met?
    Wandering Chopsticks.
  2. Who is the “most wanted to meet blogger for you?”
    I am greedy so I have three on my list: Chubby Hubby, Eating Asia, and Real Thai (alphabetically).
  3. Who is the “I can meet, want to meet but somehow never got to meet” blogger?
    Mei Yen and Tummythoz.
  4. Who are the group of bloggers you most wanted to meet?
    Everyone who is on OC Food Blogs.
  5. Do you have any bloggers/blog readers that you wish to meet right now?
    Claude-Olivier of 1001 Recettes and Tigerfish of Teczcape.

5 Reasons Why I Blog:

1. I want the world to learn more about Malaysian food.
  2. I love to cook (and eat, too).
  3. I am passionate about digital photography (a wannabe!).
  4. I am conveniently addicted to the internet.
  5. Most importantly, I want to document all my favorite recipes, especially those from my family.

Click Images Below for More Easy & Yummy Recipes:

1. Tunku Halim says:

What a wonderful site. I must return for more dishes to cook up!

2. Tummythoz says:

I wanna go Maldives too! Mayb v meet there? Ok, time to do a bit of on d job day-dreaming

3. fatboybakes says:

OOh, then let me tell you, my dear, that i’m attending a friend’s 40th birthday in HOI AN in may…why you want to go there ah? i’ve never even heard of it.

4. Wandering Chopsticks says:

I’m so envious of all your travels. Oh, and if you go to Hoi An, try to time it during the 15th of the month on the lunar calendar. That’s when the whole town turns off all electricity and the lanterns are lit. It’s also a good central place to do Marble Mountain in Da Nang, My Son (Champa version of Angkor Wat), and Hue to see all the imperial tombs and palace.

5. Wandering Chopsticks says:

Oh! And I guess I didn’t scare you off of meeting all food bloggers since I was first. Hehe, I did try to be on my best behavior. :P

6. MeiyeN says:

a car that starts with B, hmmmm BMW or Bettle? :D

7. Claude-Olivier says:

^__^ You are so sweet !!!! I want also to meet you know ;-) !!! And if we could do that in Maldives… ;-) I love also islands but it not so easy when living in Switzerland !!! For your question about the sauce, is it something like that?

If yes, I could answer, but it sounds that it is an “emulution au persil et huile” or something like that !

Have a very nice day
    Cheers
    Claude

8. Stephanie says:

Me too! Can’t wait to get to Lijiang and Yunnan province and just adore tropical islands (despite the fairest skin imaginable). And, yes, the addiction to the internet… I need to be dragged away from my computer sometimes.

9. Kok says:

Rasa Malaysia,
    I’m sure your blog can grow in terms of popularity and readership. You have a great blog here. Especially with all the recipe. I hope I can try your recipe one day. All seem so tempting to me. hehe.

And those Unesco World Heritage Sites, which have you covered? I wish I could do more too! I’ve done just 5-6(Tasmania,Brugge, then 2-3 in UK, 1 or 2 in US) out of that long list :O
    Your blog has indeed made me know more about Malaysia food…(at least now I know udang is prawn…can u believe this?!)
    2nd time I read that you love islands…what would you do if you were stranded in one?..kekekek…go and see my post!

11. Chubbypanda says:

I feel pretty guilty about OC Food Blogs right now. I’ve neglected it for over a month! We all need to start writing articles again, starting with me. =/

12. Rasa Malaysia says:

Tunku Halim – welcome and thanks for checking out Rasa Malaysia. Yes, do pop in more. :)

Tummy – deal. Next Malaysian flogger meet-up we go to Maldives, okay? ;)

FBB – aiyo, you are so lucky, will go to Hoi An. I just love those little towns with lots of characters and Hoi An is certainly one of them. Enjoy and take lots of pictures for me!! Whoever your friend is, I wish him Happy 40th b-day.

WC – thanks for all your travel tips…I would have gone to Hanoi this past trip if not for the cold weather in Feb! Next time. No, you were so sweet and friendly the first time we met.

MeiYen – You got it. It’s BMW, the new 3-series convertible. OMG, isn’t that the sexiest car ever?! ;)

Claude – I heard Melting Wok said you are coming to LA? Is it true? Oooh, then you can teach me to cook that green sauce on your picture. :)

Stephanie – Great minds think alike. I have been pretty much dying to go to Lijiang. I just look at the pictures of Lijiang all the time, and yes, I am hopelessly addicted to the internet!!! :P

Kok – thanks, let’s hope so. We shall see. :)

Tiga – wow, you have a great memory. Yes, I looooove islands. I am an islomaniac. My dream is to buy a private island somewhere in Southeast Asia…yeah, I will just keep dreaming who knows one day it may come true. ;)

CP – don’t feel guilty, you were sick…but I look forward to reading your entry. :)

Anonymous – thanks.

13. Kenny Mah says:

I think your first wish to visit more Unesco World Heritage sites this year is something I would want to emulate too. It’s fun, it’s travel, and it’s educational! :D

More so in Asia; most of the UWH sites I’ve visited thus far are in Europe.

14. Keropok Man says:

Malaysia has World Heritage Sites too. I visited Kinabalu National Park few years ago. Have you been there?

Psst, the food in KK’s good too!

15. Urban Vegan says:

Interesting! I’ve been to a few world hertigae sites, and I’m so gald they are preserved.

16. Chris says:

Dear Bee,

Your dream car starting with a B and topless? Must be Bicycle then. LOL, just kidding. Anyways, the BMW is much more affordable in the US comparing to M’sia. Hope your dream come true.

Btw, thank you so much for the link exchange for the past few months, I’ve now got my blog “Rock Your Vote” a domain, http://www.rockyourvote.net
    Kindly assist to change my blog address in your blogroll. Rest assured, your link is always added to my blog.

Many thanks & cheers,
    Chris
    Rock Your Vote
    Review Column

17. k.t.x says:

u definaitely wont go wrong with HoiAn and LPB, definitely. I hv not been to Lijiang tho, but it also tops my list…lol.