Calphalon Contemporary 10-pc Cookware Set Giveaway (CLOSED)November 18th, 2011Giveaways3,543 Comments
(Update: The winner is Kathy N.)
To celebrate the upcoming holiday season, I am partnering with my friends at Calphalon to giveaway a Calphalon Contemporary Bronze Nonstick 10-pc. Cookware Set. There will be one (1) winner whom will receive one (1) Calphalon Contemporary Bronze Nonstick 10-pc. Cookware Set. The retail value of the set is $399.95.
Contemporary Bronze Color. Ultra-Durable Nonstick. Advanced hard-anodized technology gives Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick – Bronze Anodized Edition cookware a welcoming presence in the kitchen. The elegant bronze color is not a surface coating – the vessel’s heavy-gauge aluminum undergoes Calphalon’s renowned hard-anodization process with an innovative new step, resulting in fully-infused color that won’t chip, crack or peel. Combined with its contemporary design and durable, multi-layer nonstick surfaces, it’s a beautiful combination of style and functionality.
- 8-in. Omelette Pan
- 10-in. Omelette Pan
- 1.5-qt. Covered Sauce Pan
- 2.5-qt. Covered Sauce Pan
- 3-qt. Covered Saute Pan
- 8-qt. Covered Stockpot
- Bronze anodized exterior lasts a lifetime
- Heavy-gauge hard-anodized aluminum heats evenly
- Lifetime Warranty
- Multi-layer nonstick for lasting release
- Oven safe to 450ºF
To enter this giveaway, just leave a comment below.
To maximize your odds of winning, you can leave a comment every day (one comment per day strictly enforced), plus the bonus entries below:
Five (5) Bonus Entries:
- Like Rasa Malaysia on Facebook. Leave 1 extra comment for this.
- Like Calphalon on Facebook. Leave 1 extra comment for this.
- Follow Rasa Malaysia on Twitter. Leave 1 extra comment for this.
- Share this giveaway on Facebook. Leave 1 extra comment for this.
- Retweet this giveaway on Twitter. Leave 1 extra comment for this.
This giveaway is open to US residents only and closes on December 18, 2011 at 11:59 pm PST. Winners will be randomly selected and contacted on December 19, 2011. Good luck!
The prize is proudly sponsored by Calphalon.