Update: The winner is Larry L.
I am partnering with my friends at Dreamfarm to giveaway a Vegetable Boil Steam Strain (Vebo). There will be one (1) winner whom will receive one (1) Vegetable Boil Steam Strain. The total suggested retail value of the Dreamfarm Vegetable Boil Steam Strain is approximately US$29.95.
Why is cooking vegetables such a pain? All you want to do is create a healthy meal but all you end up doing is creating a mountain of dirty dishes. Not anymore. Vebo will boil, steam and strain your vegetables all in one unit, which is also great for serving straight onto your plates. Vebo is made from heat-resistant silicone so you can lift it straight out of the hot water and leave it on the sink to strain.
The unique wall design squashes down to fit any sized pot, keeping the pot lid on tightly to cut steaming and boiling time, and also saving storage space by fitting inside an empty pot when you’re not using it. No more worrying about dirtying a heap of bulky steamers, strainers and serving tools just to create one part of your meal – Vebo will boil, steam and strain your vegetables and it’s completely dishwasher safe.
- Unique wall design squashes down to fit any sized pot, keeping the pot lid on tightly to cut steaming and boiling time.
- Easily boil, steam and strain your vegetables all in your Vebo – one tool means less mess and less to clean up.
- Handles pop into the air so you can easily take your Vebo out of the hot water and leave it on the sink to strain before serving straight onto your family’s dinner plates.
- Conveniently stores in an empty pot.
- Cooking Capacity: 1.2 litres / 1.3 quarts
- Diameter: 14.5cm / 5.7″
- Total Height: 13cm / 5.1″
- Weight: 0.14kg / 0.3lb
Official giveaways rules here.