Edge of Belgravia Santoku (CLOSED)
Update: The winner is Shaun R.
I am partnering with my friends at Edge of Belgravia to give away a Ceramic Lime Santoku. There will be one (1) winner whom will receive one (1) Ceramic Lime Santoku. The total retail price of the Ceramic Lime Santoku is US$70.
With Christmas closing in faster than expected, what could be a better gift than Edge of Belgravia Knives?! Edge of Belgravia, producer of some of the world’s most innovative chef knives, was recognized in the 2012 D&AD product design awards, where they were a runner up together with Apple’s iPad 2.
The Ceramic Lime Santoku comprises a santoku style blade famous for its “three virtues”: slicing, dicing and mincing. The ceramic blade stays sharp for years without sharpening. In addition to its innovative design, a daring lime green rubber handle provides an exciting feel to the ceramic foundation. The Lime Santoku has been expertly engineered for slicing and chopping vegetables such as crisp courgettes, delicious cherry tomatoes, and is also highly suited for preparing sushi. Each knife forms part of a limited edition series of 999 pieces.
Eligibility: United States only. No purchase necessary and subject to this official giveaway rules. Closing Date: January 5 2014, 11:59 pm PST. Winner will be randomly selected and contacted via email on January 6, 2014. The prize is proudly sponsored by Edge of Belgravia.
Other Amazing Prizes & Giveaways:
- Hand Made Baking Giveaway
- Bambeco Olive Wood Cheese Lover Gift Set Giveaway
- Calphalon 8-pc. Nonstick Cookware Set Giveaway
- HiLine Coffee Prize Pack Giveaway
- Le Creuset World Cuisine Wok Giveaway
- Imusa Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker Giveaway
- Capresso CoffeeTEAM PRO Glass Giveaway
- Coyote Outdoor Living C-Series Grill Giveaway
- World Vision Set Giveaway
- Magimix 16-Cup Food Processor Giveaway
- Blendtec Classic 575 Giveaway
Click Images Below for Similar Recipes:
No similar posts.
Sign Up for Email Updates
Enter your email for new updates: recipes, giveaways, and more!