Food Lover’s Guide to the World Giveaway (CLOSED)
Update: The winner is Ivy C.
I am partnering with my friends at Lonely Planet to giveaway Food Lover’s Guide to the World. There will be two (2) winners whom will each receive one (1) copy of Food Lover’s Guide to the World. The suggested retail price of Food Lover’s Guide to the World is US$39.99.
Lonely Planet’s Food Lover’s Guide to the World is a celebration of great food experiences across the globe.
Combining two of Lonely Planet’s favorite passions, travel and food, the book profiles the greatest culinary regions and countries in the world including Italy, France, Mexico and the United States. A variety of foods and dishes are showcased from each destination, with details about the history, tradition and culture behind them. Food Lover’s Guide to the World also includes recipes, restaurant recommendations and full-color photography.
The hardcover book is written by a team of top food writers and includes an introduction by Mark Bittman, food columnist for The New York Times and author of the best-selling book How to Cook Everything, and a foreword by James Oseland, editor-in-chief of Saveur.
Food Lover’s Guide to the World includes:
- More than 50 authentic recipes
- Special themed features on food and drink dear to our stomachs including chocolate, cheese and coffee
- The world’s top food markets and restaurants plus the best places to find local dishes
- Stunning photography
- Cultural tips and how-to-eat etiquette
- An introduction by Mark Bittman, a foreword by James Oseland and insights from a range of well-known food folk, including Eric Ripert, Fergus Henderson, Mark Hix, Tessa Kiros, Ruth Rogers, Dan Hunter, Martin Wishart and Atul Kochha.
Eligibility: Worldwide. Closing Date: April 21, 2013, 11:59 pm PST. Winner will be randomly selected and contacted via email on April 22, 2013. The prize is proudly sponsored by Lonely Planet.
You Might Also Like These Recipes Below:
Sign Up for Email Updates
Enter your email for new updates: recipes, giveaways, and more!