OK, it’s official, the tickets had been purchased…I am going home to Malaysia to celebrate Chinese New Year. Yay!
In addition to Penang, it looks like I will have time to go to Kuala Lumpur (KL) this time. KL is another home away from home as I lived there for a few years when I was in college. There are many friends that I would like to visit, and, of course, there is the scrumptious food that I wouldn’t miss it for the world. As a matter of fact, I have jotted down a list of eateries that I plan to go:
- Wong Ah Wah’s Chicken Wings – the best grilled chicken wings ever.
- Ampang’s Hong Hong Yong Tow Foo – the best Yong Tow Foo (assortment of stuffed bean curds with fish paste, fish balls, etc.) in KL.
- Petaling Street’s Portuguese Grilled Seafood – very good grilled fish/seafood served in aluminum foil.
- Petaling Street’s Claypot Chicken Rice.
- Somewhere with very good seafood dinner (KL/PJ bloggers – any good recommendations?)
I can’t wait for the trip; I am going home for Chinese New Year! :)
P.S.: If you have other recommendations for great makan places in KL, please leave me comments. Or, better still, maybe we can organize a Malaysian food bloggers get-together. *wink*
P.P.S: Eating Asia, if you are reading this, I am still waiting for you to come up to Penang so I can take you to the markets. *smile*