Update: The winner is Denise Welch.
I am partnering with my friends KRUPS to giveaway one (1) KRUPS XP1500 Coffee and Espresso Machine. There will be one (1) winner whom will receive one (1) KRUPS XP1500 Coffee and Espresso Machine (US$99.99 suggested retail price).
Passion. Precision. Perfection. The Krups heritage of German engineered coffee machines and food preparation appliances provides clear functional, rigorous design at the highest level of technical perfection, performance and quality. Working with leading European designers, the product series also represents the newest European designs yet maintains the rigorous and clearly functional characteristics synonymous with Krups products. Designed and built for those who continuously seek out new gourmet experiences and take pleasure in discovering and understanding how things are done well, the Krups range provides the tools that deliver genuine results, performance and taste. Inspired by experts and demanding consumers with uncompromising standards of performance, the new Krups series has been built with three key attributes in mind: Passion, Precision and Perfection. The Krups XP1500 Steam Combi Machine has a 10 cup coffee maker and a 4 bar steam espresso machine. Easy to use, the water level indicator clearly shows how much water is in the tank and it has a convenient steam nozzle for easy frothing of milk on the espresso side.
Coffee Machine Features:
- 10 cup coffee machine capacity.
- Swing-out filter holder lets you add coffee grounds quickly and easily.
- Pause and serve feature lets you remove carafe at any time.
- Non-stick warming plate keeps coffee hot for hours.
Espresso | Cappuccino Machine Features:
- 4 bar steam system makes espresso, cappuccino and latte quickly and easily.
- Convenient steam nozzle for easy frothing of milk.
- Glass carafe with convenient handle holds up to 4 cups of freshly made espresso.
- Removable drip tray.
Eligibility: United States and Canada only. Closing Date: November 18, 2012, 11:59 pm PST. Winner will be randomly selected and contacted via email on November 19, 2012. The prize is proudly sponsored by KRUPS.