Update: The winner is Kathryn Cort.
I’m partnering with KRUPS to giveaway a Krups 230 Egg Express Egg Cooker. There will be one (1) winner whom will receive one (1) Krups 230 Egg Express Egg Cooker. The retail price of the Krups 230 Egg Express Egg Cooker is US$29.99. It’s available at all major electrical appliance retailers including Macy’s, Bed Bath & Beyond, WILLIAMS-SONOMA among other leading retailers. It can also be purchased online at Amazon.com and at the KRUPS online store.
The Krups 230 Egg Express Egg Cooker can boil up to seven eggs at a time or prepare poached eggs or individual omelets in poaching trays (2 included). An audible signal indicates when your eggs are done cooking, and the KRUPS Egg Cooker also includes a water level indicator and egg piercer. The lid and egg holder are dishwasher safe for easy clean up.
- Boils up to 7 eggs (soft, medium, hard)
- Dual switch for boiling and a keep warm setting
- Signal to indicate end of cooking cycle
- Removable egg holder facilitates cooling under cold tap water
- Dual purpose lid—use as a drip tray or serving tray
- Water level indicator and egg piercer included
- Lid and egg holder are dishwasher safe
- 2 poaching trays included
- 2 year warranty
Eligibility: United States only. No purchase necessary and subject to this official giveaway rules. Closing Date: August 11, 2013, 11:59 pm PST. Winner will be randomly selected and contacted via email on August 12, 2013. The prize is proudly sponsored by KRUPS.