Update: The winner is Gaines S.
I am partnering with my friends at Le Creuset to give away a 5 3/4 qt. Covered Oval Casserole. There will be one (1) winner whom will receive one (1) Le Creuset 5 3/4 qt. Covered Oval Casserole in the color of their choice. The value of this casserole dish is $110.
This oval casserole’s rounded corners ensure even heating throughout, making it the perfect choice for roasting vegetables or a small tenderloin.
Le Creuset stoneware casseroles offer superior, highly functional performance in the oven and at the table. These durable stoneware dishes include tight-fitting lids and easy-to-grip grooved side handles, and are designed for a multitude of kitchen tasks, whether baking desserts, oven-roasting meats, broiling fish or simply marinating before cooking.
- High-quality exterior enamel protects against metal marks and other damage
- Hard-wearing, impermeable finish fired at temperatures as high as 2192ºF is safe for cutting on with knives
- Unmatched thermal resistance from -65ºF to 500ºF — safe for the freezer, microwave, oven, broiler and dishwasher
- Less than 1% porosity, blocking moisture absorption which can lead to cracking, crazing and rippling along the interior
- Unique clay mixture creates a very dense material when fired, maintaining even temperatures and preventing scorching
- Resistant to staining and flavor/odor absorption
- A virtually nonstick glazed interior that easily releases foods for quick cleanup
- A perfectly color-matched palette of bold, consistent tones for easy mixing and matching with other Le Creuset products
- Available colors: Cherry, Marseille, Caribbean, White
Eligibility: United States only. Closing Date: January 6, 2013, 11:59 pm PST. Winner will be randomly selected and contacted via email on January 7, 2013. The prize is proudly sponsored by Le Creuset.