Le Creuset Roasting Pan with Rack Giveaway (CLOSED)
Update: The winner is Ken S.
To celebrate the upcoming holiday season, I’ve decided to be Santa this year as I have lined up many FABULOUS prizes to giveaway to my readers on Rasa Malaysia and Gourmand Recipes. To kick off the celebration, I am partnering with my friends at Le Creuset to giveaway a Roasting Pan with Rack, which you can use to roast turkey for the holidays!
There will be one (1) winner whom will receive a Le Creuset Roasting Pan with Rack (MSRP $149.99).
With its dependable tri-ply construction, the stainless steel roasting pan can be taken from the stove top to the oven to the table, and is deep enough to hold large ingredients and stock. A convenient roasting rack elevates the turkey or roast above its juices and ensures even browning.
- Dimensions: 14.5″ (l) x 10.75″ (w) x 2.75″ (h)
- Precision-pour rim allows for clean, convenient pouring directly from the pan
- Tri-ply construction provides even, all-around heat distribution
- Large assist handles for easy grip, even when wearing oven mitts
- Stainless steel rivets for extra durability
- Brushed steel exterior prevents fingerprints
- Capacities clearly marked along the base for quick reference
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Magnetized base is compatible with all cooking surfaces — including induction
To enter this giveaway, just leave a comment below.
To maximize your odds of winning, you can leave a comment every day (one comment per day strictly enforced), plus the bonus entries below:
Five (5) Bonus Entries:
- Like Rasa Malaysia on Facebook. Leave 1 extra comment for this.
- Like Le Creuset on Facebook. Leave 1 extra comment for this.
- Share this giveaway on Facebook. Leave 1 extra comment for this.
- Follow Rasa Malaysia on Twitter. Leave 1 extra comment for this.
- Tweet this giveaway on Twitter. Leave 1 extra comment for this.
This giveaway is open to US residents only and closes on November 27, 2011 at 11:59 pm PST. Winner will be randomly selected and contacted on November 28, 2011. Good luck!
The prize is proudly sponsored by Le Creuset.
Sign Up for Email Updates
Enter your email for new updates: recipes, giveaways, and more!