Le Creuset Roasting Pan with Rack Giveaway (CLOSED)
Update: The winner is Ken S.
To celebrate the upcoming holiday season, I’ve decided to be Santa this year as I have lined up many FABULOUS prizes to giveaway to my readers on Rasa Malaysia and Gourmand Recipes. To kick off the celebration, I am partnering with my friends at Le Creuset to giveaway a Roasting Pan with Rack, which you can use to roast turkey for the holidays!
There will be one (1) winner whom will receive a Le Creuset Roasting Pan with Rack (MSRP $149.99).
With its dependable tri-ply construction, the stainless steel roasting pan can be taken from the stove top to the oven to the table, and is deep enough to hold large ingredients and stock. A convenient roasting rack elevates the turkey or roast above its juices and ensures even browning.
- Dimensions: 14.5″ (l) x 10.75″ (w) x 2.75″ (h)
- Precision-pour rim allows for clean, convenient pouring directly from the pan
- Tri-ply construction provides even, all-around heat distribution
- Large assist handles for easy grip, even when wearing oven mitts
- Stainless steel rivets for extra durability
- Brushed steel exterior prevents fingerprints
- Capacities clearly marked along the base for quick reference
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Magnetized base is compatible with all cooking surfaces — including induction
To enter this giveaway, just leave a comment below.
To maximize your odds of winning, you can leave a comment every day (one comment per day strictly enforced), plus the bonus entries below:
Five (5) Bonus Entries:
- Like Rasa Malaysia on Facebook. Leave 1 extra comment for this.
- Like Le Creuset on Facebook. Leave 1 extra comment for this.
- Share this giveaway on Facebook. Leave 1 extra comment for this.
- Follow Rasa Malaysia on Twitter. Leave 1 extra comment for this.
- Tweet this giveaway on Twitter. Leave 1 extra comment for this.
This giveaway is open to US residents only and closes on November 27, 2011 at 11:59 pm PST. Winner will be randomly selected and contacted on November 28, 2011. Good luck!
The prize is proudly sponsored by Le Creuset.
You Might Also Like These Recipes Below:
Sign Up for Email Updates
Enter your email for new updates: recipes, giveaways, and more!