Lemon Cream Cake http://rasamalaysia.com/lemon-cream-cake-recipe/
Lemon Cream Cake
Lemon Cream Cake pictures (1 of 3)

This week, my contributor CP Choong is back with a beautiful cake—lemon cream cake. Have you seen a better looking cake? As a non-baker, this lemon cream cake is probably one of the best looking cakes I have set my eyes on. So much so that I just wanted to grab it from my screen and eat it. It was baked with a swirl shape bundt pan and it was simply gorgeous!

Anyway, this is basically a butter cake with a little twist, using the French Genoise technique, which means that the cake is made using the sponge cake method and butter is added towards the end, unlike the traditional creaming of butter and sugar first. Cream is also used in the recipe so the cake is moist.

Lemon Cream Cake

As its name suggest, this lemon cream cake is flavored with lemon zest from three lemons and some lemon juice, infusing the cake with a very nice citrusy and lemony aroma, which is enticing to the taste buds. If you love cakes, I think this lemon cream cake recipe will be great for you and your family. The prep time is only 30 minutes and the ingredients are simple, everyday ingredients. You just have to get a bundt pan if you want your cake to look as pretty as the pictures here.

Happy baking and have a good weekend!

Click Page 2 for the Lemon Cream Cake Recipe

1. It’s wonderful and very easy to make. I recommend a sour cream vanilla icing with lemon bit sprinkles on it to make it professional grade. Yummy!

2. Vera Carroll via Facebook says:

Sounds amazing. I am going to try this over the weekend, using a bundt pan as well. I will report back with my results!

3. Fern says:

Looks awesome! Love a good lemon cake!

• lc tan says:

Would like to try the recipe but grateful if you can give the measurements in grams or ozs. Recently I read in Women’s Weekly Australian version, all recipes are given in cups as well as in grams. Hope you will also in future indicate the measurements in grams. Thank you

4. Tom M. says:

Looks so delicious and the shape is so pretty. Lemon is so great for hot summer weather (or any time!). Thank you.

5. G’day! Looks to be a moist, lovely cake; great presentation via the mold too!
    I have made similar cakes but thank you as did not previous know about Genoise as the technique and love learning new things about all foods too!
    Cheers! Joanne

6. Alejandrina says:

I love ANY lemon cake. This looks wonderful. However, what is specifically Asian about this recipe?

7. hanifa.vasta@facebook.com says:

Hi, thank you so much for the lovely recipes, made the small cape cake ! The best iv ever eaten! Eat something similar in china ! Many thanks enjoy your all your recipe not only nice beautiful also!

8. Jayne Lee says:

Makes me want to buy a ton of bundt pans to play with! Love lemon flavour so much.

9. Lisa Arnoff says:

I want to make this cake, but I really want that cake pan. can you provide the make? Where to get it? Thanks!

10. rob tores says:

It’s look very tasty cake, few month ago I made cake my self, It was memorable moment for me. Firs time I made something. chicken recipes

11. Rachael am says:

Where in Singapore can u get that beautiful pan

12. Jessica says:

Don’t use the loaf pan. My cake just exploded into the bottom of my oven.