UPDATE: The winner is Brian Lew.
From the Source – Japan (Cookbook):
Lonely Planet presents 60 of Japan’s most authentic dishes – direct from the kitchens where they were perfected.
From street-food vendors to Michelin-starred chefs, Japan’s best local cooks share their passion for food and 60 of their region’s classic recipes – from steaming soups and silky ramen noodles to fresh, hand-rolled sushi.
- Takoyaki – octopus balls
- Sukiyaki – soy-simmered beef
- Okonomiyaki – savoury pancakes
- Torinabe – Chicken and vegetable hotpot
- Iwashi sushi – Sardine sushi
- Tonkatsu – deep-fried breaded pork cutlet
- Teppo-jiru – miso soup with crab
- Soki soba – Okinawan pork rib ramen with a pork broth
- And more!
Authors: Tienlon Ho, Rebecca Milner, Ippo Nakahara, Junichi Miyazaki
GIVE US SOME LOVE!
Like Rasa Malaysia on Facebook. (Click on the Like button below.)