Update: The winner is Pat D.
To celebrate the upcoming Father’s Day, I am partnering with my friends at Magimix to give away a Vision Toaster. There will be one (1) winner whom will receive one (1) Magimix by Robot-Coupe Vision Toaster in black color. The suggested retail price of the Vision Toaster is $199.95.
A decade in development, the Magimix by Robot-Coupe Vision Toaster has made its debut as the world’s first see-through toaster. Now available in three new shades of ivory, red, and jet black, it’s the ultimate kitchen gadget for those who love technology and design. With double borosilicate insulating glass windows, you can watch the inner workings of its four quartz heating elements as they create browned toast – certain to ensure no more charred toast is in your future. For those early mornings, there are four pre-programmed heat settings that are happy to do the thinking (and the cooking) for you. Plus the Vision Toaster’s extra wide slots ensure you can comfortably toast everything from your favorite New York bagel to Texas toast or a slice of San Francisco artisanal sourdough.
The Vision Toaster’s innovative technology:
- Four preprogrammed heat settings include Toast, Defrost, Reheat and Bagel (one-sided toasting).
- Defrost function that automatically switches to toasting function once defrost is complete.
- Reheat button reheats without drying out the toast.
- Extra-wide slots accommodate the thickest bagels, baguettes and toasts.
- Long-life quartz elements provide faster browning leaving bread crisp on the outside yet still moist on the inside.
- Slide-out crumb tray and double insulated borosilicate glass windows make for easy cleaning and safe use.
- Durable construction. Built to last for 30,000 uses.
Eligibility: United States only. No purchase necessary and subject to this official giveaway rules. Closing Date: July 21, 2013, 11:59 pm PST. Winner will be randomly selected and contacted via email on July 22, 2013. The prize is proudly sponsored by Magimix.