Microplane Garlic Mincer Giveaway (CLOSED)
Update: The winner is Traci M.
I am partnering with my friends at Microplane to giveaway a Microplane Garlic Mincer. There will be three (3) winners whom will each receive one (1) Microplane Garlic Mincer. The suggested retail value of the Microplane Garlic Mincer is US$24.95.
Microplane’s Garlic Mincer transforms cloves of peeled garlic into tiny, uniform cubes that retain all their natural oils – key to optimum flavor! It features a top-loading design that feeds peeled cloves through a super-sharp grid for fast and effortless mincing with a squeeze of the handle. Dishwasher safe. Patent pending.
- Mince up to three peeled cloves of garlic at a time (depending on clove size).
- Ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in your hand.
- Tool Dimensions: L 6.3in x W 4.3in x D 1.5in.
- Materials: Blades made of etched surgical grade stainless steel. Plastic body.
- Weight: 14 oz.
- Blades made in USA. Assembled in Mexico.
- Currently exclusive to Williams-Sonoma.
Eligibility: United States and Canada only. Closing Date: June 17, 2012, 11:59 pm PST. The three winners will be randomly selected and contacted via email on June 18, 2012. The prize is proudly sponsored by Microplane.
Sign Up for Email Updates
Enter your email for new updates: recipes, giveaways, and more!