Pandan Chicken RecipeJune 26th, 2007Recipes, Appetizer Recipes, Recipes, Eating Light, Recipes, Recipes, Thai Recipes36 Comments
Pandan Chicken Recipe
2 pieces skinless and boneless chicken breast (cut into 2 in. x 1 in. cubes)
1/8 teaspoon sesame seeds
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon oyster sauce
1/8 teaspoon sesame oil
3 dashes white pepper powder
1/4 teaspoon sugar
1/8 teaspoon fish sauce
3 inches fresh ginger (grated and squeezed for juice)
- Mix the chicken pieces with all the seasonings above.
- Add the ginger juice and marinate for 1 hour.
- Put a piece of the chicken towards the end of the pandan leave and roll it up tightly.
- Hold tight with a tooth pick.
- Deep fry until the golden brown.
- Dish out and serve hot.