Rachael Ray 10-pc Cookware Set Giveaway (CLOSED)
Update: The winner is Richard V.
I am partnering with my friends at PotsandPans.com to give away an orange Rachael Ray Porcelain Enamel II 10-pc. Cookware Set. There will be one (1) winner whom will receive one (1) Rachael Ray Porcelain Enamel II 10-pc. Cookware Set in orange color. The suggested retail price of this cookware set is $250.
The stylish two-tone gradient exterior on the Rachael Ray Porcelain 10-piece set adds color and style to any kitchen. This cookware heats quickly and evenly, reducing “hot spots” that can burn foods. A long-lasting nonstick interior allows food to slide off and makes cleanup quick and easy. The rubberized dual-riveted handles are comfortable and oven safe to 350 degrees. Watch your foods cook without having to remove the lid to keep moisture locked in. Comes with a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Number of Pieces: 10
- Includes: 2-qt. Saucepan with Lid, 3-qt. Saucepan with Lid, 6-qt. Stockpot with Lid, 8.5″ Skillet, 1-qt. Saucepan with Lid, 10″ Skillet
- Features: Clear Glass Lid, Riveted Handle, Nonstick Coating
- Pan-Pot Material: Porcelain
- Handle Material: Rubber
- Lid Material: Glass
- Finish: Enameled
- Baking cooking surface: Nonstick
- Care and Cleaning: Oven Safe up to 350 degrees, Hand-wash Only
- Warranty Description: Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Eligibility: United States only. Closing Date: January 20, 2013, 11:59 pm PST. Winner will be randomly selected and contacted via email on January 21, 2013. The prize is proudly sponsored by PotsandPans.com.
You Might Also Like These Recipes Below:
No similar posts.
Sign Up for Email Updates
Enter your email for new updates: recipes, giveaways, and more!