Rasa Malaysia Featured http://rasamalaysia.com/rasa-malaysia-featured/
May 07th, 2007 13 Comments

Rasa Malaysia Featured

Rasa Malaysia Featured on The Star Newspaper

Well, this is old news by now but I wanted to share it with you.

This past Sunday, my stir-fried bean curd with leeks recipe was picked up by The Star, the largest English newspaper in Malaysia. I was tipped by Just Heavenly and my eldest sister (my biggest supporter) confirmed it. The article also featured fellow Malaysian foodies Babe in the City-KL and Masak-Masak. Click here to read more…

On other positive notes, Slashfood and Serious Eats featured my Reb Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits post, too. Click here and here for the write-up.

Thanks so much for your support! You guys really made my day.

1. Passionate Eater says:

These magazine and newspaper editors are just learning what I always knew: you would be the best cookbook author ever! You are a great writer and photographer Rasa Malaysia, and we’ll continue supporting you always!

2. Tummythoz says:

Bravo! Bravo! *Ooops, just knocked over my chair & spilled tea* But still clap clap clap.

3. wmw says:

Yay! Autographed copies….autograph copies! :o)

4. Claude-Olivier says:

Rien que ca….ouaw, I was always thinking that you are the best and it seems that I’m not wrong…ouah, you should be very pround of that…but this is normal with such beautiful and tasteful recipes, photos…Should I have an autorgraph too ;-)

Congratulations !!!!

Cheers
    Claude

5. Danielle says:

Congratulations! You deserve it!

6. teckiee says:

Yay Yay go go Bee Yinn!

7. christine says:

That’s so cool, congratulations! And well-deserved features too. :)

8. simcooks says:

Way to go! You are famous!

9. novice baker says:

congratulations, fellow Malaysian! Keep up the good work.

You will, you will, ROCK US! *clap*
    ROCK US! *clap* Congrats, lady!

No need me to invest liow, all the VCs will come look for you :p

Open restaurant lah!

11. SteamyKitchen says:

Congrats girl! Can I get autograph soon?

12. MeiyeN says:

congrats!!!!!!!! :D

13. Rasa Malaysia says:

PE – thanks for being such a sweetheart and a huge supporter of Rasa Malaysia. I am truly honored. :)

Tummy – LOL, I can totally imagine you falling out of your chair look. Too funny.

WMW – for you, anymore. As many as you like. LOL!

Claude – of course autograph for you too…no problem…(OK, I am dreaming, it might not happen)…hehe.

Danielle – thanks so much. You are too sweet. :)

Teckiee – thank you thank you…pai seh pai seh. (Blushing and giggling). Hehe.

Christine – :)

Simcooks – aiya, no famous lah. I can continue my day dreaming. Hehe.

Novice Baker – Thank you. Malaysian Boleh! Haha.

Tiger – wah, you rocker huh? Haha, too funny. Open restaurant ar? Let me think think OK?

Steamy Kitchen – of course, I should get yours too since you are featured all over the internet, newspaper, too. :P

Meiyen – thanks. :)