Banana Nut Muffins Recipe http://rasamalaysia.com/recipe-banana-nut-muffins/
September 25th, 2007 63 Comments

Banana Nut Muffins Recipe

Banana Nut Muffins
Banana Nut Muffins pictures (6 of 7)

I am not much of a baker, but I love baking banana nut muffins that perfumed my house with the sweet aroma of bananas and the unmistakably something-is-baking buttery fragrance. Banana nut muffins are probably one of the most popular muffins–not to mention utterly delicious.

My banana nut muffins recipe is adapted from Food Network. It’s really simple and non-baker friendly. Try this easy banana muffins recipe because it’s great waking up in the morning and smell the banana nut muffins…

If you have any questions about how to make banana nut muffins or the banana nut muffins recipe, please drop me a comment.

If you like bananas, you will have to check out my banana bread/banana cake recipe.

Click Page 2 for the Banana Nut Muffins Recipe Recipe

1. maria says:

Hi i don’t use cups to bake but grams. are you able to help me out with the conversion from cups to grams. I would love to try your recipie but would require some help in this measurement part. =)

2. Khatiya says:

As soon as I saw your recipe, I immediately jot it down and went into the kitchen to try it out. I tried to cut your recipe in half. I had some problems with my oven ( roaster/toaster) because when I set it to bake, both top and bottom light came on so probably that was why it sort of burn a bit (on the top). I’m new to baking so I’ll probably need some time to get to know my little roaster/toaster oven. Nevertheless, it turned out great and taste good too. I couldn’t wait til it cool =) Oh, and I used peanuts because I did not have walnuts at the time. Thank you for sharing your recipe.

3. Nagma says:

You have great photos and recipes

4. Pingback:Recipe for Banana Nut Bread « Asian Food

5. queena says:

can i know wat is muffin pan??cos i’m a begginer..tq.=)

6. queena says:

is this recipe easy for begginer?

• vhie says:

hi it’s a very easy recipe in fact it’s my first time to make muffins and i didn’t have muffin cups but then when i followed this recipe it worked out pretty well.

7. vhie says:

Hi.I tried this recipe and it turned out very delicious and i really like it..only that i used powdered vanilla (1tsp) but turned out pretty good..thanks for sharing this recipe again. :)

8. BakingCookingLovingIt says:

Hi, i tried this recipe, it works and everyone says its good!! so excited, could not wait to try more. :) thank you so much!

9. CK says:

I came across a recipe to substitute the butter with vegetable oil,it makes the texture softer…

10. Pingback:Malaysia bananas | Myactorstore