Souffle Egg White Balls with Red Bean Paste Recipe (高力豆沙)July 3rd, 2007Recipes, Chinese Recipes, Recipes26 Comments
Recipe: Souffle Egg White Balls with Red Bean Paste (高力豆沙)
150g red bean paste
5 egg whites
50g all-purpose flour
50g corn starch
- Make the red bean paste into small balls.
- Beat the egg whites with an electronic hand beater until frothy.
- Add flour and corn starch to the egg whites and mix well.
- Use an ice cream scoop to shape the souffle balls (with red bean paste in the middle).
- Heat up the deep fryer to 375 degree and deep fry the souffle balls until they turn light brown.
- Dish out and sprinkle powdered sugar on the souffle balls.
- Serve warm.