Stir-fried Brussels Sprout Recipe with Dried SoleApril 4th, 2007Recipes, Malaysian Recipes, Recipes33 Comments
Recipe: Stir-fried Brussels Sprout with Dried Sole
10 Brussels sprouts (cut into halves)
2 pieces of dried sole fillet (cut into small pieces)
2 cloves garlic (thinly sliced)
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
1 tablespoon water
1 tablespoon cooking oil
3 drops of sesame oil
A dash of pepper
A pinch of sugar
- Heat up a small pot of water and bring it to boil.
- Add a few drops of cooking oil into the water (to preserve the color of the Brussels sprouts) and boil the Brussels sprouts for two minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Heat up the wok and add the cooking oil.
- Add the sliced garlic and do a quick stir.
- Add in the dried sole fillet pieces and stir fry until they turn golden brown and crispy.
- Add in the Brussels sprouts, oyster sauce, water and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add the sesame oil, a dash of white pepper powder and a pinch of sugar.
- Dish up and serve hot.