I am partial to all kinds of meatballs, there is just something so irresistible about ground meat shaped into balls. Every culture has its own version of meatballs.
My favorite has always been my pork meatballs, seasoned with Chinese 5-spice powder. But these juicy chicken meatballs are top notch and absolutely delicious.
These chicken meatballs are juicy, moist, with a perfect balance of flavors and addictive. Once you try one, you won’t stop eating.
Ingredients for Easy Meatball Recipe
- Boneless, skinless chicken thighs (for the juiciest meatballs)
- Egg white
- Lemon juice
Frequently Asked Questions
How many eggs are in chicken meatballs?
Eggs help to make the meatballs dense and spongy–you want light, airy meatballs. This meatballs recipe uses one egg.
Can you cook raw meatballs in sauce?
Yes, you can cook raw meatballs directly in sauce.
How many calories?
This recipe only has 83 calories per serving.
What Dishes to Serve with Chicken Meatballs?
This dish is best served with your choice of noodles. For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
Pairs well with:
Chicken Meatballs Recipe
The JUICIEST chicken meatballs ever. Flavor the chicken meat balls with ginger and garlic and you have the best tasting meatballs.
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/4 small onion, diced
- 3-4 small garlic, peeled
- 1 egg white
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 dashes black pepper
- 10 cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- mashed green peas, (optional)
- finely diced carrots, (optional)
- 3 dashes cayenne pepper
- oil, for shallow frying
- 1Blend the chicken, onion, garlic, egg white, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a food processor until well combined. Transfer the ground chicken out in a bowl and stir in the chopped cilantro leaves. For kids and toddlers friendly meatballs, fold in the the mashed peas and diced carrots. Add the cayenne pepper. Stir to combine well.
- 2Wet both hands with some water and shape the ground chicken into meatballs and lay on a plate lined with parchment paper. Heat up a pan or skillet with some oil, shallow fry the meatballs until lightly browned or cooked through. Serve immediately.