If you are a loyal reader, you would know that I love potstickers.
I have lost counts on the number of potsticker recipes on my website; I just love those dainty and delicious morsels of meat and vegetable dumplings pan-fried and steamed to perfection.
I also love sweet chili sauce, and love dipping my potstickers with it.
On those days when I have a sudden craving and do not wish to make potstickers from scratch, I often opt for frozen dumplings.
Lucky for me, my neighborhood Albertsons are always stocked with my favorite brand: Ling Ling® Asian Kitchen, a line of Asian appetizers that are authentic and delicious that your entire family would love.
What I like about Ling Ling is the authentic flavors of the potstickers.
The dumplings look perfect with beautiful shape, and the filling is real, tender chicken and fresh vegetables.
For the dipping sauce, I made a special homemade sweet chili sauce to go with the potstickers.
The sauce calls for only a few ingredients: fresh red chilies, garlic, vinegar, salt and sugar.
Needless to say, the sweet chili sauce pairs well together with the potstickers…every bite of is bursting with flavors!
So take a taste adventure with Ling Ling® Asian Kitchen—homemade quality, family pleasing, easy cooking, time-saver and authentic heritage rooted in an Asian kitchen.
Try out itsamazing appetizers such as Chicken & Vegetable Potstickers, Pork & Vegetable Potstickers, Vegetable Potstickers (vegetarian), Mini Vegetable Spring Rolls (vegetarian) and Mini Chicken Spring Rolls.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Ling Ling® Asian Kitchen.
The opinions and text are all mine.
How Many Calories per Serving?
This recipe is only 230 calories per serving.
What Dishes to Serve with This Recipe?
For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 2 oz. (56 g) red chili, seeded
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rice vinegar, or Apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 pack Ling Ling Chicken and Vegetable Potstickers
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup water
- In a blender, mix all the ingredients together until the red chilies become fine.
- Transfer the mixture into a small sauce pan, cook on low heat until the sauce thickens. Transfer to a dipping bowl.
- To make the potstickers, add the oil to a non-stick skillet, coat pan evenly. Place the frozen potstickers flat side down in a single layer. Add the water, cover and cook on medium heat for 8 minutes or until water evaporated.
- Uncover, cook for 2 minutes or until both surfaces turn light brown.
Serving Size2 people
Amount Per Serving Calories 230Total Fat 30gSaturated Fat 14gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 10mgSodium 1355mgCarbohydrates 131gFiber 6gSugar 44gProtein 14g