It’s holiday party season and I have an amazing holiday appetizer recipe to share with you.
These sticky, sweet and spicy sausage bites are absolutely delicious, so easy to make, and will be a crowd pleaser that everyone will go crazy about!
Other Recipes You Might Like
The best thing about the recipe is that it’s effortless to make them, with this amazing Johnsonville’s Sizzling Sausage Grill.
Little G loves sausages, and with this handy kitchen appliance, I don’t even have to fire up my as stove top to make the sausage bites.
Johnsonville’s Sizzling Sausage Grill is an indoor electric grill, you can cook up Johnsonville sausages from the comfort of your own home, without all the prep or cleanup!
The grill ensures perfectly cooked sausage in just 15 minutes, which is perfect for the busy holiday season so the hosts and hostesses can enjoy the party without being stuck in the kitchen, or burning their Johnsonville sausage.
This holiday season, add Johnsonville’s Sizzling Sausage Grill to your wish list.
Use the promo code “Sizzle” for free shipping and handling (a $14.95 value!).
This promo is valid now till December 11 at SizzlingSausageGrill.com.
So hurry up and buy one today!
Please do try out my Honey Sriracha Sausage Bites recipe this party season.
Double or triple my recipe.
I guarantee you that your family, family and guests would love them!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Johnsonville.
The opinions and text are all mine.
How Many Calories per Serving?
This recipe is only 245 calories per serving.
What Dishes to Serve with This Recipe?
For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
For more great recipes like this, sign up for our newsletter. We’ll send daily recipes you’ll love!
Sign up for our newsletter!
- 5 links Johnsonville® Apple Chicken Sausage
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon white sesame seeds
- Arrange the sausage links on Johnsonville’s Sizzling Sausage Grill. Close the grill cover and turn on the power. Cook the sausage links for about 10 minutes or until the grill shuts off by itself.
- While grilling, prepare the honey Sriracha sauce by mixing the honey, sriracha, salt, vinegar and white sesame together. Stir to mix well.
- Remove the sausage links from the grill and cut each link into four pieces. Transfer them to a bowl and mix it with the honey Sriracha sauce. Serve immediately with toothpicks.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.