UPDATE: The winner is BOB DUNTON
About Mr Lee’s Noodles
Mr Lee’s Noodles was created by Damien Lee, a three times cancer survivor (and single full time dad) who wanted a guilt-free comfort food that didn’t come with all the unhealthy ingredients often associated with instant meals. A great video detailing his story
Tai Chi Chicken Noodle
Chow down for true taste-bud enlightenment. Named after the ancient Chinese tradition, this soul-warming chicken broth rice noodles with broccoli florets, subtle spinach, warming ginger & sweet orange blossom honey is a relaxing taste of Asia.
Very mild | 210 calories | Low in sugar | Gluten Free
- Freeze dried proteins & vegetables – Locked in nutritional goodness.
- Air-dried rice noodles – No palm oil, reduced sat-fats, no hydrogenated fats, lighter & cleaner texture, protects the planet
- Generous chunks of 100% chicken breast, cubed beef, whole shrimps
- Innovative & unusual ingredients to authentically recreate adventurous recipes (Orange blossom honey, Ginger, Asparagus, Bamboo shoots etc.)
- Skillfully developed by core team of Asian innovators Damien Lee, Andy Chu and Chris Fung. Their innovative & crafted recipes authentically recreate the flavors from their heritage & travels. Not just another Pho!