Update: The winner is Shortie Warren.
I am sponsoring a Ninja 4-Quart Air Fryer, MSRP: $109.99, US only.
Ninja 4-Quart Air Fryer
- Now enjoy guilt free food; Air fry with up to 75 percent less fat than traditional frying methods; Tested against hand cut, deep fried French fries
- Wide Temperature Range: 105 degree Fahrenheit to 400 degrees Fahrenheit allows you to gently remove moisture from foods or quickly cook and crisp foods with convection heat
- 4 quart ceramic coated nonstick basket and crisper plate fit 2 pounds of French fries
- The unit will need time to preheat before coming up to temperature. We recommend that you preheat the unit for 3 minutes before adding your ingredients to achieve the best results
- Dehydrate: Create flat, chip like dehydrated foods for fun, homemade snacks pounds; The combination of low fan speed and low temperature enables thorough dehydration
- Dishwasher safe parts: Easy to clean basket, crisper plate, and multi layer rack
Guilt-free fried food
Now there’s a fast and easy way to cook your favorite meals and snacks. With the Ninja Air Fryer in your kitchen, you can enjoy crispy French fries and all your favorite fried foods without the guilt.
Up to 75% less fat than traditional frying methods* Cook with little to no oil.
*Tested against deep-fried, handcut French fries with ATL Analytical Testing Laboratory. Deep fried samples 5/8/18, air fried samples 7/13/18.
Ninja Air Fryer Features:
- Extra-large capacity: 4-quart ceramic-coated basket fits 2 lbs. of fries.
- One-touch control panel: Choose between 4 programmable cooking functions, and manually control cook time and temperature.
- Easy Cleanup: Accessories are all dishwasher safe.
4 programmable cooking functions:
- Air Fry: Get the crispy, golden textures you crave without all the fat and oil.
- Roast: Make your favorite casseroles, roasted veggies, and more. No oven required.
- Reheat: Reheat and revive leftover pizza, fries, wings, and more back to crispy perfection.
- Dehydrate: Gently remove moisture from ingredients to make homemade dried fruits, veggie chips, and jerky.
GIVE US SOME LOVE!
Like Rasa Malaysia on Facebook. (Click on the Like button below.)