The winner is Matt Renella.
I am partnering with my friends at Vacuvita® to giveaway a Vacuvita® One Touch Vacuum Storage System, Resealable and Reusable Vacuum Sealer, MSRP: $299.99, US only.
Vacuvita® One Touch Vacuum Storage System, Resealable and Reusable Vacuum Sealer:
- COUNTERTOP CONVENIENCE: Store dry foods like coffee, crackers, bread, cereals and more in the Home Base, which is designed to sit on the countertop for easy access and create an air-tight vacuum when closed
- REUSABLE CONTAINERS AND BAGS: Use the Home Base and the vacuum tube and adaptor to extract air from resealable bags and premium containers to keep your pantry, refrigerator or freezer organized in a way that works for you
- EYE-CATCHING DESIGN: Modern lines, sleek buttons and a range of colors make for a countertop system you’ll want to show off
- ENJOY FOOD UP TO 5X LONGER: Vacuum sealing food reduces waste and saves money
- KEEP TRACK OF FOOD WITH THE VACUVITA APP: The unique Vacuvita container coding system app lets you track what’s in your freezer or pantry and how long a shelf life it has left
Every week in my kitchen, I throw away food. Stale crackers, cereal, the mysterious green herb slime in the crisper, moldy leftovers or freezer burned mystery meat. I feel like I’m throwing away money and food! But now there is the Vacuvita® One Touch Storage System – the first of its kind vacuum and food storage option. Vacuvita is a company that focuses on fresh food and storing that food in a better (and prettier) way. Enjoy food up to 5X longer, opening a world of storage and prep options that significantly cuts back on waste.
Vacuvita® is like a modern day, high tech, connected bread box. It stores food in an eye-catching container, the Home Base, to keep it fresher longer. The Home Base then pairs with an easy-to-use vacuum tube to seal food in coordinating, reusable containers or vacuum seal bags. For enhanced functionality in everyday life, Vacuvita® developed an app tailored to its system to keep track of everything you have stored and then send reminders of when it will expire. You can use the pre-set reminders or set your own. So you never forget about those strawberries you purchased last week, or the chicken you froze last month.
Here are a few of the many reasons to bring Vacuvita to your kitchen:
- The average household wastes 1300 pounds of food per year – up to $1500 in waste.
- The Vacuvita app keeps track of your stored food effortlessly (and sends you reminders of when your food is getting ready to expire).
- In addition to storage, you can use your Vacuvita products to marinate, sous vide and more.
To further enhance your first Vacuvita experience, here are some tips for ultimate freshness:
- When storing bread products in your Home Base, leave it wrapped in paper or plastic.
- Do not store both dry and moist foods in Home Base simultaneously.
- Wash, clean and dry fresh fruits and vegetables before vacuum sealing in bags.
- Never store bananas or soft cheese in vacuum. For a list of foods not recommended, as well as guidelines for how to store all recommended foods visit the Vacuvita FAQ page: https://www.vacuvita.com/faq/
GIVE US SOME LOVE!
Like Rasa Malaysia on Facebook. (Click on the Like button below.)