Baked Sweet Potato
1 hr 30 mins
This baked sweet potato recipe is one of the best sweet potato recipes ever! Thinly sliced chips are baked to crispy and buttery goodness. So easy and delicious!
– 4 lbs. sweet potatoes – ▢6 oz. unsalted butter, room temperature or melted – ▢1 1/2 teaspoons Maldon sea salt flakes
(preferred or salt)
– ▢1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper – ▢2 teaspoons rosemary or oregano
– Preheat oven to 400°F (207°C).
– Using a mandolin slicer, thinly slice the peeled potatoes. Pat dry the potatoes with paper towels.
– Place the sliced sweet potatoes in a large bowl. Using your hands, toss with butter, salt, black pepper and chopped rosemary/oregano until fully coated.
– Carefully place the sweet potatoes upright, from left to right, in a small baking tray. Do not pack in the sweet potatoes too tightly, as this impacts the crispiness.
– Bake for an hour, or until the sweet potatoes are cooked and turn crispy. Serve immediately.
Thick Brush Stroke
easy delicious recipes