Easy and quick Baked Tomato And Feta recipe brings a stunning appetizer as well as a delicious main dish served with pasta.
– 4 cups cherry tomatoes – ▢2 cloves garlic
– ▢1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper – ▢1 teaspoon Italian seasoning – ▢1 block feta cheese – ▢2 tablespoons olive oil – ▢1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
(for garnish )
– Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
– Arrange cherry tomatoes in a baking dish and place a block of feta cheese in the center. Add sliced garlic, evenly sprinkle ground black pepper and, Italian seasoning on top. Finally, drizzle with olive oil.
– Bake for 30 to 35 minutes until tomatoes are slightly burst.
– Remove the baking dish from the oven and garnish with freshly chopped parsley on top. To serve, break the feta cheese with a fork and gently stir it well with tomatoes.
Thick Brush Stroke
easy delicious recipes