Garlic Butter Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
Garlic Butter Roasted Fingerling Potatoes - easiest and best roasted potatoes ever with only 5 ingredients and takes 30 mins from prep to dinner table. So good!
– 1 lbs. fingerling potatoes – ▢3 tablespoons unsalted butter
– ▢4 cloves garlic
– ▢1/2 tablespoon garlic powder – ▢1/2 teaspoon salt – ▢1 tablespoon chopped parsley
– Preheat oven to 400°F (207°C).
– Rinse the fingerling potatoes and pat dry with paper towels. Slice each potato horizontally.
– Heat up an oven-safe skillet (cast-iron preferred) on medium heat. Add the melted butter and saute the garlic. Add the potatoes and stir a few times before adding the garlic powder and salt. Stir to combine well.
– Transfer the skillet to the oven and roast for 20 minutes, or until the potatoes turn golden brown, tender and cooked through. Top with the chopped parsley, if using. Serve immediately.
Thick Brush Stroke
easy delicious recipes