Sweet Chili Eggs
Sweet Chili Eggs - crispy fried eggs in delicious Thai sweet chili sauce is the easiest and best egg recipes you can make at home. This recipe takes 15 mins to make!
– 4 large eggs – ▢2 tablespoons cooking oil – ▢2 cloves garlic
– ▢1/3 cup Thai sweet chili sauce – ▢4 tablespoons water – ▢1 teaspoon lime juice – ▢salt to taste – ▢1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
– Heat up a skillet and add 1 1/2 tablespoons oil. Fry the eggs, one at a time, until both sides are crispy and brown. Dish out and set aside.
– Clean the skillet with paper towels. Add the remaining 1/2 tablespoon oil. Saute the garlic until light brown, then add the Thai sweet chili sauce, water and lime juice.
– Transfer the eggs into the skillet, turn the heat to low, and cook until the sauce slightly thickens. Add salt to salt.
– Dish out the eggs and garnish with chopped cilantro. Serve immediately.
Thick Brush Stroke
easy delicious recipes