Five Spice Grilled Chicken Wings
2 hrs 30 mins
Five Spice Grilled Chicken Wings - moist, juicy and easy grilled chicken wings recipe marinated with Chinese spice rub, garlic and soy sauce. So delicious!
– 2 lbs. chicken wings, party wings preferred – ▢2 cloves garlic
– ▢1 teaspoon five spice powder – ▢2 tablespoons soy sauce – ▢1 tablespoon oyster sauce – ▢1 tablespoon honey – ▢1 teaspoon sesame oil
– Rinse the chicken wings with water and pat dry with paper towels. Transfer the chicken wings to a Ziplock bag and add the garlic, five spice powder, soy sauce, oyster sauce, honey and sesame oil.
– Shake the wings to blend well with all the ingredients, and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight.
– Turn on the grill and grill the chicken wings on direct heat until they are cooked. Serve immediately.
Thick Brush Stroke
easy delicious recipes