1hr 40 mins
Easy, homemade and the best
with garlic, rosemary and oregano toppings. This
recipe is soft, fluffy and great as an appetizer.
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
(to drizzle onto the pan)
– ▢1 1/2 cups warm water – ▢3 tablespoons olive oil – ▢1 1/4 teaspoons salt – ▢3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour – ▢1 tablespoon instant yeast or active dry yeast
– Drizzle about 2 tablespoons olive oil into a 9" x 13" pan.
– Combine all of the Dough ingredients, and beat at high speed with an electric mixer for 60 seconds.
– Scoop the sticky batter into the prepared pan, cover the pan, and let it rise at room temperature for 60 minutes.
– While the dough is rising, preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
Gently poke the dough all over with your index finger.
Drizzle it lightly with olive oil, and sprinkle with the salt, minced garlic, rosemary and oregano.
Bake the bread until it's golden brown, 30 minutes. Remove it from the oven, wait 5 minutes, then turn it out of the pan onto a rack and cut into pieces. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Thick Brush Stroke
easy delicious recipes