Garlic Herb Sauteed Mushrooms
This easy and healthy sauteed mushrooms recipe takes only 10 mins from prep to dinner table. Saute the mushrooms with olive oil, garlic, parsley, and top with Parmesan cheese.
– 1 tablespoon olive oil or butter – ▢8 oz. cremini or white mushrooms, bottom parts trimmed – ▢2 cloves garlic
– ▢3 pinches salt
(or to taste)
– ▢1 teaspoon chopped parsley leaves – ▢Parmesan cheese for topping
– Clean the mushrooms with cold running water, drained and pat dry with paper towels.
– Heat up a skillet on medium heat and add the oil. Saute the garlic until slightly brown before adding the mushrooms. Stir the mushrooms, add salt and parsley. Cook for about 1 to 2 minutes.
– Dish out and topped with some Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
Thick Brush Stroke
easy delicious recipes