Garlic-Prosciutto Brussels Sprouts
Garlic-Prosciutto Brussels Sprouts – roasted brussels sprouts with smoky prosciutto. Saute on skillet and finish in oven, 20 mins only.
– 2 oz. prosciutto, cut into small piece – ▢2 - 3 tablespoons melted butter – ▢12 oz. brussels sprouts, ends trimmed and yellow leaves discarded – ▢2 cloves garlic – ▢salt to taste – ▢3 dashes ground black pepper
– Preheat oven to 400°F (207°C).
– Add a little bit of melted butter to a skillet, saute the prosciutto until they become crispy. Using the spatula, pushing them to one side of the skillet.
– Add the remaining butter and saute the garlic until aromatic and slightly browned. Add the brussels sprouts and stir to combine well with the prosciutto. Add salt and black pepper. If it's too dry, add another tablespoon melted butter.
– Transfer the skillet into the oven, and roast for 8 minutes. Serve immediately.
Thick Brush Stroke
easy delicious recipes