Skillet Lemon Chicken
Hush Puppies - fried croquettes made with cornmeal and onion. Homemade hush puppy recipe that goes well with fried catfish and southern seafood dishes.
– 2 lbs. chicken thighs – ▢salt – ▢ground black pepper – ▢1/2 tablespoon olive oil – ▢2 tablespoons unsalted butter – ▢6 cloves garlic
– ▢3/4 cup chicken broth – ▢1/4 cup white wine – ▢1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice – ▢1/4 teaspoon salt – ▢1/2 tablespoon chopped parsley leaves
– Season the chicken with some salt and pepper.
– Heat up a skillet and grease it with the olive oil. Pan-fry the chicken on both sides until nicely browned, but may not cooked through. Set aside on a plate.
– Add the butter into the skillet and saute the garlic. Put the chicken back into the skillet (including the juice sipping out of the chicken), follow by the chicken broth, wine, lemon juice and salt.
– Lower the heat and cover the skillet and let cook for about 10 minutes, turning the chicken over at 5 minutes mark. Top with some chopped parsley, turn off heat and serve immediately.
Thick Brush Stroke
easy delicious recipes