Easy and quick Japanese Ginger Pork recipe brings a mouthwatering dish to the table in less than 20 minutes.
– 2 tablespoons fresh ginger
– ▢1 tablespoon soy sauce – ▢1 teaspoon mirin – ▢1 teaspoon sugar – ▢1 teaspoon olive oil – ▢200 gram thinly sliced pork
– Prepare the ginger sauce in a small bowl by peeling off the skin and grating it with a grater. Combine well the grated ginger including the ginger juice with soy sauce, mirin and sugar. Stir well and set it aside.
– Heat olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat, add pork slices, and stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes until the meat is no longer pink. Then, pour the ginger sauce over the meat.
– Lower the heat to medium, give the meat a quick stir, and bring it to a simmer. Once the sauce has thickened and the pork is cooked through, turn off the heat and transfer to a plate.
– Sever immediately with freshly shredded lettuce and tomato if desired.
Thick Brush Stroke
easy delicious recipes