Lemon Butter Grilled Zucchini
with lemon butter is one of the best
. It's moist and tender with simple ingredients. Takes only 10 mins to make zucchini on grill!
– 1 1/2 lbs. zucchinis – ▢4 tablespoons salted butter
– ▢3/4 tablespoon lemon juice – ▢1/2 tablespoon chopped parsley
– Trim both ends of the zucchinis. Slice each zucchini into halves, and then slice into horizontal pieces which is about 1/4-inch thick.
– Prepare the lemon butter mixture by mixing the butter, lemon juice and chopped parsley.
– Grill the zucchinis on an outdoor grill. Brush the lemon butter mixture on the surface on grill on each side for about 1 minute, or until the char marks form. Turn over and grill the other side. Do not overcook. Serve warm.
Thick Brush Stroke
easy delicious recipes