Lemon Butter Swai Fish - tender and moist pan fried fish with lemon butter sauce. This recipe takes 10 mins from start to finish and rival the best seafood restaurant. Serve alone or with pasta for dinner.
– 1 lb. Swai fish or Basa
– ▢ground black pepper
– ▢1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil
– ▢2 tablespoons unsalted butter (melted)
– ▢1/4 cup white wine
– ▢1 tablespoon lemon juice
– ▢1 pinch salt
– ▢1 teaspoon chopped Italian parsley
– Heat up a skillet on medium-high heat. Add the vegetable oil. Pan fry the Swai fish fillet, about 1-2 minutes on each side. Turn the fish over gently and pan fry the other side until both sides are light brown with slightly crispy edges. Dish out on a plate.
– In a sauce pan, heat the melted butter, then add the white wine and lemon juice. Add a pinch of salt. As soon as the sauce bubbles, turn off the heat. Drizzle the sauce on the fish, garnish with parsley and serve immediately.