Roasted Carrots With Thyme
Delicious Roasted Carrots With Thyme is buttery and flavorful. This quick and easy recipe takes 10 mins active time and 15 mins in the oven.
– 2 pound carrots
(peeled and cut into 1/2" thick slices )
– ▢1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil – ▢1 1/2 teaspoons thyme leaves
– ▢1/2 teaspoon salt – ▢1 pinch ground black pepper – ▢1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
(cut into small pieces )
– Preheat oven to 400°F (210°C).
– Toss carrots, olive oil, and thyme in a large bowl. Season it with salt and ground black pepper.
– Arrange the carrots in a single layer on the baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and dot with butter. Roast for 15 minutes or until the carrots are tender and slightly crisp on the edges.
– Remove them from the oven. Garnish with more freshly chopped thyme and serve immediately.
Thick Brush Stroke
easy delicious recipes