Salmon Teriyaki is an easy Japanese recipe and takes only 4 key ingredients. Serve the salmon with steamed rice and teriyaki sauce for a delicious salmon teriyaki bowl.
– 1 lb. salmon fillet – ▢1 tablespoon oil – ▢white and black sesame seeds
– ▢3 tablespoons soy sauce or Tamari – ▢1/2 cup mirin – ▢2 tablespoons sugar
– Add all the ingredients in the Teriyaki Sauce in a saucepan and reduce it on low heat. As soon as the teriyaki sauce thickens, remove it from heat. Let cool.
– Heat up a pan or skillet over low to medium heat. Add a bit of oil and pan-sear the salmon (skin-side down) until the bottom part becomes super crispy. Cover the pan or skillet to make sure that the salmon is cooked through.
– Remove the salmon from heat, drizzle with the teriyaki sauce and garnish with the sesame. Serve immediately with steamed rice.
Thick Brush Stroke
easy delicious recipes