Grilled garlic butter
threaded on skewers. This shrimp kebab recipe is perfectly grilled with garlic lemon butter marinade. So delicious!
– 3 lbs. shelled and deveined tail-on shrimp – ▢4 cloves garlic
– ▢6 tablespoons unsalted butter
– ▢1 pinch salt – ▢3 dashes cayenne pepper – ▢1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
– Soak the bamboo skewers in water. Rinse the shrimp with water, pat dry with paper towels and set aside.
– In a small bowl, mix the garlic, melted butter, salt, cayenne pepper and lemon juice together. Save some for grilling. Combine the shrimp and the garlic butter mixture together. Thread three shrimps onto each bamboo skewers.
– Grill the shrimp on a grill. Brush the garlic butter mixture on both sides while grilling. Serve immediately.
Thick Brush Stroke
easy delicious recipes