Teriyaki Chicken is the most popular Japanese chicken dish. Learn how to make this easy and the best chicken in teriyaki sauce with only four ingredients.
– 12 oz. skinless and boneless chicken thighs – ▢1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce or Tamari – ▢1 tablespoon sugar or to taste – ▢1 tablespoon Japanese cooking sake
– ▢1 1/2 tablespoons oil – ▢white sesame
– Marinate the chicken with soy sauce, sugar, and cooking sake for 20 minutes. Heat up a skillet with the oil on low heat. When the oil is heated, transfer the chicken and the marinade sauce into the skillet and let cook slowly.
– Turn the chicken over after 5 minutes and continue to cook, on low heat, for another 5 minutes.
– Dish out and garnish with some sesame seeds. Serve immediately with steamed rice.
Thick Brush Stroke
easy delicious recipes