Stir-fried Pork with Cincaluk (Heh Ya Kay Char Bak) recipe - The generous use of green bell peppers, red chiles, cincaluk, fried shallots and garlic add great colors and infuse the pork with droolsome aroma and pungent taste.
1) Heat up the oil in a wok over medium heat to fry the shallots until they turn golden brown and crispy. Dish out and set aside.
2) In the remaining oil, fry the garlic slices until fragrant and just lightly browned. Remove half of the garlic and set aside before adding the cincaluk.
3) Saute the cincaluk until fragrant before adding red chiles and bell peppers.
4) As soon as you smell the aromas of the chiles and peppers, add in the meat. Stir-fry for 30 seconds and add the tamarind juice, sugar, and salt to taste.
5) Continue to stir fry the pork until it's cooked; dish out onto a serving plate.
Top the stir-fried pork with cincaluk with shallot crisps and fried garlic slices.