UPDATE: The winner is Susan Werth.
WÜSTHOF® Classic 8″ Über Chef’s Knife
Blending high performance with sleek style, the aptly named Über chef’s knife is a new breed of kitchen workhorse. Wüsthof has taken the traditional features of its most iconic blade – the Classic chef’s knife – and reshaped them as the contemporary-profile Über knife. Defined by a more pronounced belly, narrower blade and slim half-bolster, the Über chops, slices, dices and minces a vast array of ingredients with effortless speed and precision.
- Chef’s knife with a generously curved belly offers an especially smooth rocking motion for chopping, mincing and dicing.
- Half-bolster creates a comfortable, ergonomic grip and allows for use of the entire blade length while cutting; also promotes effective sharpening.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof’s Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
GIVE US SOME LOVE!
Like Rasa Malaysia on Facebook. (Click on the Like button below.)