Cinnamon bun ice cream – handmade, no expensive ice cream maker, just whisk it, chill and you have the most amazing ice cream ever!!!
The weather has been hotter than ever this year.
We had a very mild winter in Southern California and last week, it was enveloped by a blistering heat wave in the 100 degrees F in the day time.
It seems like Spring is not here to stay and the season skips towards summer even before June.
In short, weather has been extremely hot and if there is one thing that people are constantly looking for, it’s probably ice cream.
A good and easy ice cream recipe that can immediately tone down the heat, cheap to make, and pleases everyone in the family.
And that’s the reason why I wanted to share this cinnamon bun ice cream recipe with you.
This cinnamon bun ice cream is totally handmade, you do not need an expensive ice cream maker to make it.
All you need is a whisk and you can have a quart of this cooling, rich, sinfully enjoyable ice cream for both grown-ups and adults.
For the ingredients, you need only five basics that you can get from any stores.
Easy and breezy, no sweat to churn out this amazing ice cream.
As summer is just around the corner, this cinnamon bun ice cream will be a handy recipe that you want to have in your recipe box.
Whether it’s for a summer party or kid’s birthday party, I am sure people will come back for more.
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 612 calories per serving.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 1 cup ultra-pasteurized heavy whipping cream
- 7 oz. (200 ml) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Prepare to make whipped cream. In a large bowl, whip heavy cream until stiff peaks formed.
- In a seperate bowl, whisk sweetened condensed milk, butter, cinnamon powder and vanilla extract.
- Mix well and fold in the whipped cream.
- Pour into a 1-quart container, covered and freeze for 6 hours or until ice cream is set. Ready to serve as is, or on ice cream cone.
Serving Size1 people
Amount Per Serving Calories 612Total Fat 122gSaturated Fat 76gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 438mgSodium 492mgCarbohydrates 115gSugar 108gProtein 20g