3-ingredients Chocolate Souffle Cheesecake – AMAZING, light, and the BEST cheesecake ever, get the easy recipe now!
Would you like to make a holiday-themed cake with only 3 ingredients?
Yes, 3 ingredients, but more importantly, it’s sinfully good and you can dress up the cake and make it into a Christmas or holiday centerpiece!
This chocolate souffle cheesecake recipe is the only RECIPE you will need, if you want a dessert recipe that is fuss-free and sure-to-please.
To dress up the cake, you can do what my contributor CP Choong did, get some festive cake toppers such as Santa and reindeer, Christmas trees, snowman, etc.
The end result is a decadant, cheesy, chocolatey, and a gorgeous winter/holiday themed cake that you can serve for your holiday parties or dinners.
What I love most about this chocolate souffle cheesecake recipe is that it calls for only 3 ingredients, and you don’t even need flour: eggs, cream cheese, and chocolate.
Sweet and easy.
I love it that the technique is about making the egg whites into meringue and then fold it in with the chocolate and cream cheese mixture.
As you can see from the photos, the end result is a cottony, airy, and light cheese cake that you won’t stop eating.
You have to try this Chocolate Souffle Cheesecake recipe and I am sure you would be very pleased that you did!
Chocolate Souffle Cheesecake Recipe
3-ingredients Chocolate Souffle Cheesecake - AMAZING, light, and the BEST cheesecake ever, get the easy recipe.
- 3 Eggs, separated
- 120 g Dark Chocolate (4 oz)
- 120 g Cream Cheese (4 oz)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
1Preheat oven to 170C/325F. Place the rack on the lower third level.
2Grease a 6-inch (non-removable base) baking tin and lined bottom with parchment paper.
3Melt chocolate and cream cheese over a simmering water, just hot enough to melt the chocolate, do not boil. Removed from heat.
4Add egg yolks and mixed well. Set aside.
5Add lemon juice into egg whites and beat until almost peak form.
6Gently fold meringue into cheese mixture in 3 batches.
7Pour the well combined batter into the prepared tin.
8Place the baking tin in a roasting pan filled with hot water (1cm height) and bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes (170C/325F), then turn down the temperature to 160C/300F and bake for 15 minutes.
9Turn off the heat, keep the cake in the oven with the oven door closed for another 15 minutes.
10Remove from oven, let the cake cool completely then chill in fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight.
1. I used one Hershey's Baking Bars – Semi-sweet Chocolate. You may use milk chocolate, bittersweet chocolate or white chocolate.
2. Please take note that there is NO sugar in the recipe, if you opt for sweeter taste, please add sugar to egg whites and beat till almost peak form.
3. If loose base baking tin is used, please double wrap with aluminium foil to prevent water seepage.
4. It is perfectly normal that the cake shrinks after cooling. If the meringue is whipped up to the right stage and did not deflate much when folding in the cheese mixture, you will get approximately a 2" height cake.