I was at Whole Foods the other day and chanced upon some tiny peewee baby potatoes that are just too cute and colorful.
I couldn’t pass up the opportunity and just had to buy them.
So home I went back with a bag of the baby potatoes and decided to make this amazing baby potatoes salad.
While I love the good old regular potatoes salad but mini-me potatoes do make everything better, really.
This salad is so easy and calls for pantry ingredients, but it’s absolutely delicious and such a crowd pleaser.
It’s great for summer and goes well with just about anything, but it’s an all-year recipe!
The next time you chance upon some peewee baby potatoes, buy a bag, or two, and turn them into this baby potato salad.
Trust me, once you have them, you probably won’t go back to regular big potatoes.
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 193 calories per serving.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 1 lb. peewee baby potatoes
- Water, for boiling
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped chives
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped parsley
- Bring the water to a boil in a small pot. Cook the potatoes for 5 minutes, with the lid covered. Drain and set aside.
- In a salad bowl, combine the potatoes, onion, mayonnaise, honey, lemon juice, salt, chives and parsley together. Stir to coat well. Serve immediately.
Serving Size4 people
Amount Per Serving Calories 193Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 5mgSodium 119mgCarbohydrates 22gFiber 2gSugar 3gProtein 2g