Remember I have a talented contributor who is a baking goddess? She is back with another popular cookie recipe—the all-time favorite chocolate chip cookies!
Other Recipes You Might Like
I have to admit that I am not the biggest fan of chocolate (I know!) but I love chocolate chip cookie because it has the the benefit of not being super chocolate-y, with buttery and crunchy texture of cookies.
Chocolate chip cookies are oh-so-good when they are fresh out of the oven, with the tiny bits of chocolate chips melt in my mouth while the buttery aroma fills the house…
This is a super easy chocolate chip cookies recipe that yields AMAZING results. Say goodbye to the packaged goods, and hello to fresh chocolate chip cookies from your own oven.
How Many Calories per Serving?
This recipe is only 158 calories per serving.
For more great recipes like this, sign up for our newsletter. We’ll send daily recipes you’ll love!
Sign up for our newsletter!
- 320 g all-purpose flour
- 80 g corn starch
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 250 g unsalted butter
- 120 g fine sugar
- 100 g brown sugar
- 2 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 250 g chocolate chips
- 100 g chopped almonds
- Preheat oven to 200°C (375°F).
- Combine the flour, corn starch and baking soda in a small bowl. Beat butter, sugar and brown sugar until creamy. Add eggs and beat well. Gradually mix in the flour mixture. Stir in cocoa powder, chocolate chips and chopped almonds.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto a baking sheet or parchment paper. You may also use a small round ice cream scoop to shape the cookies.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool on wire racks before serving.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.